Why People Choose Hormel Law For Their Defense
Attorney Steve Hormel has an extensive criminal defense background. Since 1988, he has focused on matters of criminal defense. He handles all state and federal felony cases and has made a name for himself as one of the top drug crime defense lawyers in the region.
Skill. Experience. Hard Work.
Mr. Hormel’s accomplishments and experience include:
- More than 30 years of criminal trial court experience
- Over two decades of published works and appeals on complex criminal defense appeals
- Handling federal defense cases in Washington, Idaho and Montana for more than 20 years
- Serving for seven years as the chief trial attorney at the Federal Defenders of Eastern Washington and Idaho
- Successfully appealing felony convictions and unjust sentences
- Maintaining a highly regarded reputation as a skilled criminal conspiracy defense attorney, having defended clients in many large multi-defendant conspiracy prosecutions
When you are seeking a dedicated and hardworking defense attorney, look no further than Hormel Law Office, LLC. We have two convenient office locations in Ephrata and Spokane, Washington. Attorney Hormel is admitted to practice law in the following courts:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the District of Montana
- Washington Supreme Court
- Montana Supreme Court
To learn more about Mr. Hormel, follow the link below to his personal profile.
Passionate About Helping You Prevail
At Hormel Law Office, LLC, your rights and freedom are our highest priority. We are purposely selective about the cases we take in order to provide every client with the personal attention and focus needed to address each case.
Call our Spokane office today at 509-590-1474 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. For your convenience, we accept payment for services by credit card.